Wednesday 15 August 2007

"QI in America" Petition UPDATE

Hello from me again. The petition we've starting to bring "QI" to BBC America now has over 500 signatures! Notably, signature no. 423 was added by none other than John Lloyd, QI's incomparable producer (although, as you can see, he has gone to lengths to disguise his identity).

I'm very glad that so many of you have taken the time to show your support for the poor QI-less in the States. We will, however, need to further hype the petition if we hope to let it make a good impact upon the discriminating minds at BBC America, n'est-ce pas?

I leave you all with this charge: Encourage others you know to sign the petition and DIGG IT as well. I've never met a person who dared to dislike QI, so I'm willing to bet that you too would be hard-pressed to find someone unwilling to spread the influence of this British gem. x

3 comments:

Becca said...

And Stephen Grant is signature no. 33!

MinervaMoon said...

And Christopher Grey and Molly Oldfield have signed too. But I didn't know how much awesomeness it's possible to fit into one post. :)

QI Fanatic said...

Hopefully they wont be the only celebs signing the petition!