Saturday 31 March 2007

Some Quite Interesting Additions

I've been playing about with the blog today, so there are some nice new features that you might want to take notice of.

One is the list of YouTube videos in the sidebar. This replaces the previous list that linked to the videos of QI on YouTube. These new ones will now play on this blog (they will open at the top of the page).

I've also added a list of the recording dates during May/June for QI series E. Plus if you look at the very bottom of the page there are now TV listings for QI. QI isn't showing on any of the BBC channels at the moment but it is running on UKTV Gold 2 (and does so nearly all of the time since UKTV own the rights to repeat each series 12 times!!!) so I will aim to update that list fairly regularly. Don't be afraid to post a comment reminding me to update it if I forget.

Otherwise please do add your comments about the changes I've made. I'm particularly interested in comments concerning any problems with the format (please specify your browser). There have been some problems with the site for those using firefox today. Thank you to WordLover for helping me to correct them.

No comments: